Tripps Travel Network has compiled a list of the most romantic spots in Mexico for anyone who wants a little more passion in their life. This country is known for friendly faces and amazing scenery, so come feel the love.
Tripps Travel Network proudly shares the most romantic spots in Mexico including:
- Los Cabos. San Jose Del Cabo and Cabo San Lucas are the main cities in this area of the southernmost tip of Baja California Sur. The desert meets the ombre blue waters of the Pacific Ocean and the Sea of Cortez here. Tripps Travel Network notes that Lover’s Beach, El Arco and Cabo Pulmo are must-sees for couples.
- Acapulco. See the world-renowned La Quebrada Cliff Divers jump off high cliffs into the Pacific; nighttime dives can be quite a treat too. Acapulco Bay and Fort San Diego are other sights to check out when visiting.
- Puerto Vallarta. Stroll down Zona Romantica and walk among the tropical flowers growing at Vallarta Botanical Gardens. Playa del Animas is a lovely beach for couples needing some alone time off the beaten path.
- Manzanillo. Tripps Travel Network explains that this resort town is the perfect escape for today’s busy couple. Isla Navidad and Cuyutlan are two locales that can bring smiles to tourists’ faces.
- Sayulita. Those who crave an understated vacation without the fuss and crowds will feel right at home in this little fishing village. A sunset cruise can create the ideal ambiance for any fiancé looking to pop the question.
- Mazatlán. Known as the “Pearl of the Pacific,” this large seaport offers much to see and do. Couples can ride horses along picturesque beaches, sunbathe at Olas Altas and take an evening stroll along Playa Los Cerritos.
When love is in the air, head on down to Mexico. Tripps Travel Network shares some of the most romantic spots in this country so couples will know where to go. Leave cares behind, grab a loved one and embrace the warm culture that abounds in Mexico.
For more information please visit http://trippstravelnetwork.com/